Buy your award winning Hillside Yearbook now and SAVE! The discounted price of $35 is available for a limited time, so don't wait. Remember, 450 students could not buy a book last year due to the limited quantities available.
SVUSD does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic group, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color or disability in any program or activity.
Hillside Hawks are proud to call Hillside Middle School home. We are a safe, inclusive, and inviting campus. We strive to provide the highest level of success for every student.
On Tuesday, November 12th, The Board of Education approved the return of ALL Furlough days.
This will return FIVE instructional days to the students of Simi Valley.
The school year will end on JUNE 6, 2014.
High school graduations will remain on the originally scheduled date of May 29, 2014.
Promotion for 8th graders will be on JUNE 5, 2014.
No news posted
Completing Required AUP Forms
We'd like to give the parents out there some clarification on completing the Parents' Rights online. Most of you have the hang of it, but we realize there are some questions! Follow the steps below and you will be able to complete the Parent & Student Acceptable Use Policies with ease!
1. Please click on the link Parents' Rights AUP Online Form on the right.
2. When the form comes up, make sure to fill out ALL the fields. If you have multiple children at multiple schools, you will need to repeat this process for each child at each school they attend.
3. When you get to the last page of the form, please print that page FIRST, then sign it and return THAT PAGE ONLY to your child's school.
4. Click the SUBMIT button.
5. Repeat this process with your child or children so they can complete the "Student's AUP Online Form" listed at the right of this page.
6. Each household will be submitting a total of TWO forms for EACH child.
We understand this process is new and there are going to be some growing pains with it, but the schools and the district office are here to support parents in completing this process.
Please email email@example.com if you need assistance.
Aeries Parent Portal
Check you student's grades, attendance and more through Aeries Parent Portal.
You child was given a access code on Friday, September 13 in first period. Use that code and the instructions attached to set up your account. For more detailed instructions, click here .
If you need an access code email Miss Myszkowski .
HIllside Leadership Students at the CADA Conference
Translate This Page
Para comunicarse en Español
Para comunicarse con el personal docente, en Español; favor de enviar el correo electronico a Juan Partida (firstname.lastname@example.org), Enlace Comunitario.
(805) 520-6810 x 1023
11-12 School Accountability Report Card